Services For Business – DBS Check
If you are an employer who needs to carry out a DBS check, but do not meet the criteria for DBS registration, we can help
Disability Action Yorkshire are committed to the principles of safeguarding with regards to children and vulnerable adults.
If you are an employer who needs to use the Disclosure and Barring (DBS) checking service as part of your recruitment process, but do not meet the criteria for DBS registration, look no further! We can provide a straightforward, streamlined service at a very competitive rate.
What we do
- Act as an interface between you and the DBS
- Give you support in completing application forms, this can be training, one to one or telephone support
- Check and process the forms
- Track applications and keep you informed as to their progress
- Ensure secure storage of any data
Why use us?
- We have a great deal of experience of handling and processing DBS applications
- We ensure that everything is done to get the check done as quickly as possible
- We charge competitive rates
- We understand your need for a quality service
By using our service you are also supporting our charity. Any income made goes directly to providing and developing services for disabled people.
- Standard Disclosure: £9.95 & the DBS charge of £26.00
- Enhanced Disclosure: £9.95 & the DBS charge of £44
- Volunteers: £6.50 with no DBS charge
- Adult First Check: £3.00 & the DBS charge of £6.00