Skip to main content

I support someone who is disabled

If you support someone who is disabled and require help or support in any way, we can help.

Sometimes you may require a little more support in certain areas, and we are here to help with that.

Disability Action Yorkshire offer a wide range of services according to the needs, aspirations and requirements of each individual person – this can include home care, residential care and all kinds of training.

Get in touch with us to find out how we can support you.

I want to know about training

We provide training for disabled people accross many different areas, including employment and personal & social development

I'm interested in finding out about residential care

Our residential care service provides personal support and training on independent living skills for disabled people

I'm looking for advice on Assistive Technology

We offer advice and practical support on helping someone to live their life more independently